Shakespeare AI: My lady is more beauteous than a rose.

My lady is more beauteous than a rose,
That in the garden sweetly doth unfold;
Her radiant face outshines the sun that glows,
And makes the stars seem dim and dull and cold.

She is more stunning than a lightning bolt,
That cleaves the sky with sudden flash and roar;
Her eyes can pierce my heart with one swift jolt,
And leave me breathless, shaken to the core.

She is more gentle than an angel's touch,
That soothes the weary soul with grace and love;
Her words can heal my wounds and lift me much,
And make me feel as if I soar above.

She is the fairest creature ever seen,
And I am blessed to have her as my queen.


Prompt:
Write me a sonnet using the style and vocabulary of Shakespeare about how my lady is more beautiful than a rose, more stunning than a lightning bolt, and gentle as the touch of an angel.

Popular posts from this blog

C: Usage Of limits.h And float.h To Access Min And Max Constants.

C programming and relevancy